Thursday 6 June 2013

The Young Rebels

" We are the butterflies that can't roam free"

I can see that I'm not the only one suffering in a cage unable to be free. Without, I, myself noticing, the people who are close to me are facing the same thing but with a slightly different touch. Are the wings attached to our body really meant for us to fly ? We have grown independent yet we are still locked inside a jar. My friends and I, we have always been alike without ourselves noticing. Family has always been a problem but not to say, we've grown with it. All 3 faced the same situation called "being neglected". I have only seen the sorrow within me but I've forgotten to see others'. How weird it is to call yourselves best friends without knowing the pain your so called best friends are facing ? It's unbearable for me but yet I have done the same.

If you can see the things I see and the things I feel, I bet you'll have a clear picture of what I'm trying to say.
The elders think of us as rebels but who's fault is it in the first place ? Time is precious and can't be taken aback. You can never go back to the past but can only reminisce it in the present. Imagining isn't the same as experiencing. Some have been too strict and some have been too left out. Although it differs in words but the feeling is still the same. Loneliness. We understand ourselves more than anyone else. People can't see through your mind and your eye. I can never gain back the things I lost in the past.

How do you feel to see your best friends drifting apart. As they say "I have my own path to follow", just watching them leave without turning back and you're just standing there foolishly as you try to figure out what to do to make both of them stay ? In the end, you'll lose hope and drift apart as well. This is a slight imagery of what's happening right now. I feel sad and foolish to let this thing go on. "Helpless", this is the word. Though I might be able to make one person stay but it doesn't feel right to have one missing piece in your puzzle. You can't be whole if you don't have all the parts. That's what they say...

We were once 3 butterflies who flew together side by side..
That was a long time ago..
We all now have our own path to follow..
Though the journey of us 3 was short,
Memories made will never be forgotten..

-Haruno HS (Team 7)

P/S: Don't get me wrong, this is what I see from my perspective.
       I have no right to assume anything. But from what I see this is real.
       Sorry if I might offend you but this is a mixed tale of us 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment