Friday 4 September 2015

The New Me?

Hey guys,

Its been ages since I've updated this blog. I mean literally. Its been a year.
I'm not even that active with my other blogs lately since its that time of the semester again.
The time that you know you have to focus and do well on your studies.

* I wonder if I still have readers on this blog *

I noticed a few changes in my writing style. I'm no longer a deep and emotional writer 
(well not as deep as before). I don't what changed but yeah I guess the universe has
taken its toll on me.

I learnt a lot for the past year, being in uni and stuff. Especially since I've moved
to Melbourne. Things have been like how life is. We all have our ups and downs.
I'm keen to try new things since I've got here. Not the negative stuff, I mean all those
activities that I've never done before.

I realised that I'm kind of good at a lot of stuff and I'm planning on sharpening the skills
that I already possess. Its weird... This whole new experience thing but I like it.

I hope my next post won't be in a year time.

Until then,
Mizan Ahmad.

No comments:

Post a Comment