Wednesday 7 September 2016

Looking Back

Hi guys,

I'm back here to write just for fun. I just reread my old blog posts from all the way back to 2011. I have grown so much and there was a lot of times where I cringed when I read my blog posts. They are embarrassing but it's good to have a good look back to how much you have improved since then.

I do not recommend you to read back all my old blog posts as I wrote it when I was merely a hatch-ling. I now wonder how did my blog receive a lot of good feedback when it was, tbh, really shitty. I do not know really but I guess it was a good idea for me to move on from this blog onto my "new" blog Haziness In Me.

I choose not to delete this blog because I am really sentimental and prefer to keep all that I have written from the past even if its not that good. Well that's it for this post.

Until next time,
Mizan Ahmad.

No comments:

Post a Comment